top of page


Yourinsurance Brokers have sourced competitive products in the market for home insurance. We will find the right cover for you!
Personal Insurance is designed to provide appropriate cover for your home, by insuring the actual Buildings including fixtures, fittings and outbuildings to the contents of your residence against perils such as fire, water damage, storms and lightning, earthquakes, burst geysers, malicious damage and your legal liability to others in the event of an accident damage to others property, caused by you, your family or your pets.
If you have a bond, your bank may urge you to place the insurance cover for buildings with them as they are then assured that their interest is covered. This is not compulsory and we may be able to provide the same cover at a more competitive premium.
Your bank will not cover your contents such as furniture and personal effects; we would be able to assist you with this. We will also guide you, in ensuring that your assets are correctly covered and advise you by use of an Inventory form to determine the correct replacement value of your valuable assets.
Cover is available for Personal Effects “away” from your residence e.g. while you are travelling. An All Risks policy is specifically designed for this purpose and you can specify items such as jewelry, cameras, car radios, Garmins, sporting equipment, musical instruments, cell phones, laptops, sun glasses etc, providing separately to enjoy worldwide cover.
Yourinsurance Brokers only work with South Africa's leading insurance underwriters to provide a tailored policy to meet your needs, giving you peace of mind that you are adequately covered. We specialize in Insurance for Professionals (Professional Indemnity); Medical Practitioners (Malpractice); Directors & Officers, B&B's; and Commercial, Domestic and Motor Insurance packages.
YiB Iconography and Images June 2023 (4).png
bottom of page